Of the many things we at World Class Cleaning understand, it’s the need for a CLEAN home. And, we get it — you’re busy! So when it comes time for you to buy cleaning agents for your home, you’re most likely going to grab the biggest, brightest bottle that makes the biggest, boldest claims. While we have no doubt that those big, bright bottles of cleaning chemicals will get the job done, our concern is that those chemicals are going to build up in your home, over time.
With those concerns in mind, as well as the *positive* advantages, we’ve compiled a list for you!
Advantages of using natural cleaning products in the home:
1. Keep your furniture and flooring lasting longer by no longer using corrosive, toxic cleaning agents in your home.
2. According to the EPA, the air inside our home can be two to five times more polluted than the air outdoors. Toxic cleaning agents play a huge factor in this.
3. Non-toxic cleaners are safe around children which means you can take those safety locks off of the cabinets in your house!
4. Go green and alleviate ASTHMA! According to WebMD, use of toxic cleaners can increase the risk of children developing asthma.
5. Investing in an environmentally-friendly cleaning company is an investment in the future!
6. There is no petroleum in natural-based cleaners! You’ll feel better about minimizing your impact to global warming.
7. Fewer antibacterial cleaners means fewer super bacteria resistant to antibiotics. The FDA now says that washing with antibacterial soaps is no better than using traditional soap. Triclosan, a common antibacterial agent, potentially messes with your thyroid as well as your hormonal system.
8. Even toxic cleaning agents in SEALED containers can continue to adversely affect indoor air quality.
9. With natural cleaners you don’t have to worry about corrosive substances; or inhaling toxic, combustible fumes. Nor do you have to worry about getting any of it on your skin.
10. Less toxic cleaning chemicals down the drain means less pollution in our waterways!
With all this in mind, consider bringing World Class Cleaning into your home to tidy up — we’ll bring the natural cleaning products!
Thanks for joining us and keep us in mind for your home cleaning needs!
Hey, friends! While we at World Class Cleaning are beautifying your home, we were wondering… What are some fun things *you* can do in the 3-4 hours it takes us to get our job done?
So here is a list of SEVENTEEN fun things you can do in that timeframe!
- Get yourself a new wardrobe– did somebody say Retail Therapy???
- Where’s the best tea in Richmond? You tell us!
- You’ll have more than enough time to get all your grocery shopping done, maybe you can browse a local farmers market? South of the James Market is always a hit!
- Catch a museum– top picks include VMFA, the Valentine, and the Science Museum of Virginia
- Hand-write and send five thank-you notes to people who support you.
- Begin your plans for world domination — with a clean home you’ll feel like you’re already halfway there!
- Park your car at the Great Shiplock Park in Shockoe Bottom and take the Canal Walk to Browns Island and then walk across the new Tyler Potterfield Memorial Bridge
Working at home is serious business, and it can be nerve-wracking to trust that area of your life to a third party. We’ve heard horror stories of intricate processes being disrupted because a cleaner “replaced” piles of books onto a shelf, or the shredding of a box of important papers that were mistaken for recycling. Read More
Cleaning between professional visits really boils down to three questions: First, how often you have professional housekeeping services, weekly, biweekly or monthly? Next, what are your personal standards when it comes to cleaning? Finally, how much time does it take to complete basic cleaning tasks? Apply these cleaning tips and you will not need to do a lot between housekeeping visits: Read More
So, I finally broke down and did it. “What?”, you ask. Hired a housekeeper. I know this sounds weird because I own a maid service; however, up until last week, I never used one. Ironic, I know. I picked one of my cleaning technicians who had an opening in her schedule, handed her a work order and let her go. Read More