Of the many things we at World Class Cleaning understand, it’s the need for a CLEAN home. And, we get it — you’re busy! So when it comes time for you to buy cleaning agents for your home, you’re most likely going to grab the biggest, brightest bottle that makes the biggest, boldest claims. While we have no doubt that those big, bright bottles of cleaning chemicals will get the job done, our concern is that those chemicals are going to build up in your home, over time.
With those concerns in mind, as well as the *positive* advantages, we’ve compiled a list for you!
Advantages of using natural cleaning products in the home:
1. Keep your furniture and flooring lasting longer by no longer using corrosive, toxic cleaning agents in your home.
2. According to the EPA, the air inside our home can be two to five times more polluted than the air outdoors. Toxic cleaning agents play a huge factor in this.
3. Non-toxic cleaners are safe around children which means you can take those safety locks off of the cabinets in your house!
4. Go green and alleviate ASTHMA! According to WebMD, use of toxic cleaners can increase the risk of children developing asthma.
5. Investing in an environmentally-friendly cleaning company is an investment in the future!
6. There is no petroleum in natural-based cleaners! You’ll feel better about minimizing your impact to global warming.
7. Fewer antibacterial cleaners means fewer super bacteria resistant to antibiotics. The FDA now says that washing with antibacterial soaps is no better than using traditional soap. Triclosan, a common antibacterial agent, potentially messes with your thyroid as well as your hormonal system.
8. Even toxic cleaning agents in SEALED containers can continue to adversely affect indoor air quality.
9. With natural cleaners you don’t have to worry about corrosive substances; or inhaling toxic, combustible fumes. Nor do you have to worry about getting any of it on your skin.
10. Less toxic cleaning chemicals down the drain means less pollution in our waterways!
With all this in mind, consider bringing World Class Cleaning into your home to tidy up — we’ll bring the natural cleaning products!
Thanks for joining us and keep us in mind for your home cleaning needs!