Hey, friends! While we at World Class Cleaning are beautifying your home, we were wondering… What are some fun things *you* can do in the 3-4 hours it takes us to get our job done?
So here is a list of SEVENTEEN fun things you can do in that timeframe!
- Get yourself a new wardrobe– did somebody say Retail Therapy???
- Where’s the best tea in Richmond? You tell us!
- You’ll have more than enough time to get all your grocery shopping done, maybe you can browse a local farmers market? South of the James Market is always a hit!
- Catch a museum– top picks include VMFA, the Valentine, and the Science Museum of Virginia
- Hand-write and send five thank-you notes to people who support you.
- Begin your plans for world domination — with a clean home you’ll feel like you’re already halfway there!
- Park your car at the Great Shiplock Park in Shockoe Bottom and take the Canal Walk to Browns Island and then walk across the new Tyler Potterfield Memorial Bridge