Top Five Reasons to Go Green with your Clean!
When World Class Cleaning Services is finished cleaning your house and we’re walking out your front door, we want your home to be a) completely spotless and b) completely free of toxic fumes and harmful chemical residues.
We’re passionate about the natural cleaning products that we make and use, and there are good reasons for that passion! We’ve compiled for you a quick list of some of our reasons, let’s check them out.
- There is no petroleum in natural-based cleaners! You’ll feel better about minimizing your impact to global warming.
- Fewer antibacterial cleaners means fewer “super bacteria” resistant to antibiotics. The FDA now says that washing with antibacterial soaps is no better than using traditional soap. Triclosan, a common antibacterial agent, potentially messes with your thyroid as well as your hormonal system.
- With natural cleaners you don’t have to worry about corrosive substances; or inhaling toxic, combustible fumes. Nor do you have to worry about getting any of it on your skin.
- Less toxic cleaning chemicals down the drain means less pollution in our waterways — think about Nemo!
- Go green and alleviate ASTHMA! According to WebMD, use of toxic cleaners can increase the risk of children developing asthma.
There you have it, folks. Just a quick list of some of our favorite reasons to go green with your clean! Consider giving us a call and we’ll make your home shine without any of the harmful side effects of harsh, environmentally-unfriendly chemical cleaners.